As Fall hits us we often start thinking of comfort food to feed our soul. While traditional comfort food isn’t often accommodating for vegetarians or vegan diets, we think this recipe by @cbdsuperfoods does and you’ll love it! They are the go to superfood recipes for our website and also one of our favorite CBD superfood brands.
THIS BATCH MADE WITH @ANNIESHOMEGROWN TOMATO SOUP (WITH ADDED CBD SUPERFOOD COCONUT OIL) IS PAIRED WITH A VEGAN GRILLED CHEESE MADE WITH THE SMOKED GOUDA VEGAN CHEESE FROM @FOLLOWYOURHEART– RESULTING IN A TASTY, MELTY, FLAVORFUL GRILLED CHEESE!
- 1 can Annie”s Homegrown Tomato Soup
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 package Follow You Heart Smoked Gouda vegan cheese
- 4 slices of multigrain bread
- 4 tbsp CBD Superfood Coconut OIl
- olive oil (for grilling)
- fresh basil
- With a small or medium pot, heat the tomato soup on a medium low heat. Add the coconut cream for creaminess to your desired amount.
- While the soup is heating, heat a cast iron or regular grilling pan on the sove.
- Add olive oil to pan, then add two pieces of your bread. Lay 2 slices of your vegan cheese on each piece of bread, then top with another piece of bread on each.
- Grill the sandwich on both sides until bread is browned and crispy and your cheese is melted.
- Remove soup from heat and stir in CBD Superfood Coconut Oil..
- Pour into bowls, sprinle with chopped basil and Enjoy!